The Spring 2013 Conference of the Bulgarian Oracle Users Group took place in Hissarya from 17th to 19th of May 2013.
As always – it was quite dense event full of interesting presentations on various topics provided by speakers from around the world (including gurus like Tom Kyte, Tim hall and others).
This time I decided to make an experiment and I gave a talk myself: “Test-driven development of database code with DbFit and Oracle Database”.
- Pay attention to remaining time. Ensure time for questions/demos/etc.
- Don’t delve too much into abstract theory
- In case of projector trimming slides – don’t forget it’s possible to resize them
- Live demos are good but still it could be useful to have screen-shots embedded in slides
- Having water is important 🙂 (Good that organizers have ensured that in advance)